Changing environmental regulations, current demands for plants to operate 24/7/365 and challenges balancing increased quality against lowering production costs add to the complexity of cement and lime plant operation today.
On October 13 FLSmidth hosted a one day seminar at our research center and factory in Brno, Czech Republic. This seminar was designed to provide cement and lime industry professionals the opportunity to learn about new advances in equipment and techniques related to the sampling, preparation and analysis of lime and cement.
- Mineralogical strategies in the reduction of CO2 for alternative cement production in the building materials industry - Prof. Dr. Dr. Herbert Pöllmann
- New Automation Developments from FlSmidth - Jan Aulehla
- Importance of correct sample preparation for XRD- Roger Meier
- Gas Analysis-best practice for kiln gas control – Marek Sebela
- ACS-the advantage of automated carbon/sulfur analysis – Mathias Lehmann
- Unique total solutions for the lime industry – Roger Meier
- Innovation in X-ray sample preparation for challenging materials – Ian Campbell
If your interested in learning more you can download the presentations here
You might also be interested in this related technical content regarding XRF and XRD sample prepeparation best practices