FLSmidth ESSA® DO Series
The Essa® line of drying ovens includes three standard sizes of well proven electrically
heated ovens that have been specifically engineered to withstand the corrosive environment inherently created by the combination of high temperature, moisture and the often
chemically active atmosphere created by the drying process. Each is supplied as standard with one or more wheeled trolleys incorporating a number of heavy duty wire mesh racks on which the samples to be dried are placed.
- DO-1 which has an internal volume of 2m3 and can accommodate 1 six shelf trolley with a total drying surface area of 4.5m2
- DO-2 which has an internal volume of 5.2 m3 and can accommodate 2 nine shelf trolleys with a total drying surface area of 15.5m2
- DO-4 which has an internal volume of 10.1m3 and can accommodate 4 nine shelf trolleys with a total drying surface area of 30.2m2
DO-2 ( Two Trolley) DO-4 (Four Trolley)
Key Benefits Include
- Reduced operational costs: a trolley type oven saves energy and time.
- Fast drying times: quick oven loading and unloading ensures minimal heat is lost from the oven.
- Improved worker health and safety: the wheeled trolley provides excellent sample mobility.
- Improved quality: stainless steel lining reduces corrosion, minimizing sample contamination.
- Increased productivity: uniform and optimized drying is provided by a stainless steel recirculating fan and dampening valves.
- Personal safety: robust door latch has an internal release so operator cannot be locked inside.
- Improved quality: digital temperature control provides precise and accurate control of drying temperature which can be critical for geochemistry applications.
- Improved safety and longer element life: automated over temperature control plus separate thermocouple and mechanical thermostat circuit.