Practical Information Every XRF Analyst Needs
This book contains everything you’ve ever wanted to know about setting up successful X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analytical programmes. This book is loaded with detailed analytical guidelines for geological materials, commodities and industrial materials that are suited to analysis by XRF. It is a one stop XRF reference manual, and no XRF laboratory should be without it.
- Optimum settings for WDXRF and EDXRF instrumentation
- The most suitable analyte spectral lines
- The best background positions to measure
- Identification and correction of line overlap
- Choice of procedures for matrix correction