Advanced sampling, preparation and analysis techniques for lime and cement producers
Changing environmental regulations, current demands for plants to operate
24/7/365 and challenges balancing increased quality against lowering production costs add to the complexity of cement and lime plant operation today.
On October 13, 2016 FLSmidth hosted a one day seminar designed provide current and potential users of FLSmidth automation equipment the opportunity to learn about new advances in equipment and techniques relating to the sampling, preparation and analysis of lime and cement.
- Mineralogical strategies in the reduction of CO2 for alternative cement production in the building materials industry - Prof. Dr. Dr. Herbert Pöllmann
- New Automation Developments from FlSmidth - Jan Aulehla
- Importance of correct sample preparation for XRD- Roger Meier
- Gas Analysis-best practice for kiln gas control – Marek Sebela
- ACS-the advantage of automated carbon/sulfur analysis – Mathias Lehmann
- Unique total solutions for the lime industry – Roger Meier
- Innovation in X-ray sample preparation for challenging materials – Ian Campbell